Raw Berry Cheezecake
Healthy but scrumptious raw berry cheezecake.
- 1 cup walnuts (or almonds or pecans)
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup pitted dates (or raisins)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 cups cashews
- 3/4 cup lemon juice and accompanying zest
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup melted coconut oil
- 4 cups mixed berries
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 box coconut cream
- 1/4 cup water
- Pulse nuts, seeds and dates in a food processor or hand chop until you can form a ball with the mixture.
- Add sea salt and mix in.
- Press into pie pan or cup cake molds (with paper)
- Blend all ingredients except coconut oil.
- Blend in coconut oil until very smooth.
- Freeze for 3hrs or refrigerate for 8 hrs.